Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternal existing in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead.
- That he ascended to Heaven and today is at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God. That repentance is commanded of God for all and is necessary for the forgiveness of sin.
- In justification, regeneration and the new birth.
- Through faith in the blood of Christ, the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit.
- The sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit, subsequent to a new heart.
- In speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- That divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lords supper and the washing of the saint's feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus Christ. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living Saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the Earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.